|Date of Birth:||May 13, 1964|
|Birth Place:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Mark Wilding is an executive producer and writer on ABC's Scandal.
Mark Wilding is an American television producer and screenwriter.
He was nominated for two Emmys for his work as executive producer on the series Grey's Anatomy, and won a Writers Guild of America Award for Best New Series as a writer on the same show. He has also worked on Private Practice and Charmed.
Wilding has worked on medical drama series Grey's Anatomy since its debut in 2005, serving as executive producer for five episodes and co-executive producer for over fifty episodes. He was a screenwriter for an additional five episodes from 2005 to 2007. He has also worked on the supernatural drama Charmed as the supervising producer and co-producer for a total of over thirty episodes, as well as screenwriter for another four.
He has also produced for Jesse, Ellen and Jake 2.0. He has written episodes for all three series mentioned above, in addition to Becker, Dave's World, and The Naked Truth.
Scandal Writing Credits
- 1x05 - "Crash and Burn"
- 2x09 - "Blown Away"
- 2x13 - "Nobody Likes Babies"
- 3x08 - "Vermont is for Lovers, Too"
- 3x18 - "The Price of Free and Fair Elections" (co-written with Shonda Rhimes)
- 4x09 - "Where the Sun Don't Shine"
- 4x22 - "You Can't Take Command" (co-written with Shonda Rhimes)
- 5x09 - "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
- 5x21 - "That's My Girl" (co-written with Shonda Rhimes)
- → See and enjoy 3 pictures of Mark Wilding at Images of Mark Wilding.