David Warshofsky is an American film/television actor who portrayed Season Six recurring character Theodore Peus.
Warshofsky is a graduate of the MFA program at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts and in his early career worked extensively both on and off Broadway.
He appeared with Daniel Day-Lewis in two of his three Oscar winning roles: There Will Be Blood (2007) and Lincoln (2012).
As of 2015, has appeared in four films that were nominated for the Best Picture Oscar: Born on the Fourth of July (1989), There Will Be Blood (2007), Lincoln (2012) and Captain Phillips (2013).
He is credited as an actor in 78 TV series.
- Al Johnson - Suffering Bastards
- Bruce Krieger - NYPD Blue
- Joseph Bonora - Chicago Hope
- Kurt Wurtzle - Personal Velocity
- Tim Sweeney - Tarzan
- Walter Grimes - Law & Order
- Paul Zaidman - The Best Thief in the World
- Frank Terzano - Commander in Chief
- Lloyd Hurley - Walkout
- Dave Bradford - Scrubs
- Ray Wiznesky - Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Jack Collins - Numb3rs
- Roger Kraslow - Law & Order
- H.M. Tilford - There Will Be Blood
- Robert Foster - American Violet
- Russell Burgess - Medium
- Owen Finnegan - Lie to Me
- Jim Ferzinsky - Justified
- Leonard Fillmore - Mad Men
- Judd Stewart - Unstoppable
- Joseph Hoffman - Little Birds
- Arnie Tice - CSI: Miami
- William Hutton - Lincoln
- Mike Perry - Captain Phillips
- Sol Lipsky - Mob City
- Bernie Harris - Taken 3
- George Geary - Fear the Walking Dead
- Adam Markey - The Hollow
- Ira Reiner - Law & Order True Crime
- Anthony Radley - The Trustee
- Stanley Bauman - Wisdom of the Crowd